Factory Engineering Manager
A Leading FMCG Company
A leading FMCG Company
- Leading the operations, materials management, and sanitation teams and activities involved in manufacturing.
- Providing overall leadership and direction to direct reports
- Leads the plant in value stream mapping activities to identify areas of improvement.
- Creates plans to drive waste out of the operations based on current and future state value stream maps.
- Leads direct reports in the attainment of established production standards, goals and objectives including those associated with OEE, yields, productivity, safety, budget, cost control and other key performance indicators
- Bachelor’s degree required in food machanism .
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of management techniques utilized in a lean manufacturing environment
- Prior supervisory experience in manufacturing
- Exceptional leadership qualities preferred
- Sanitation experience
- SAP experience or demonstrated proficiency with a similar ERP.
- Prior application and adherence to food safety and quality programs