Business Development Officer
Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytic
- Identify, research, make cold calls and approach potential clients.
- Bring sales opportunity to the company and present company profiles and solutions to prospective clients
- Analyze and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) or tender notices. Develop relevant business proposals and other sales documents.
- Understand project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping. Coordinate with clients for gathering detailed business requirements and its documentation.
- Lobby with clients for the current project as well as potential projects’ requirements, and develop a potential solution by coordinating with the technical team. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Prepare appropriate presentations and actively participate in sales meetings and presentations to propose solutions to client.
- Act as a central reference and information source, provide assistance in the project decision making process.
- Maintain proper database and reports of all activities.
- Master’s Degree in Management. Preferably with specialization in Sales & Marketing or IT.
- Proven working experience in Sales. Preferably in government ICT sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Excellent proposal writing and presentation skill.
- Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Persuasive, Self Motivated Go-getter
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Willing to travel outside Kathmandu valley.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.