- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records and statistics and to develop meaningful reports from that information.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
- Ability to exercise considerable tact and courtesy in frequent contact with the public.
- Ability to make oral presentations before large/small groups of people.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business.
- Work with local community members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of public relations and communications programs
- Prompt response to incidents and other events as necessar.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about important issue for the business.
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000(Sangita).