Assistant Manager – Quality Control
Shanker Group's trading division for fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) operations, very proudly announces its appointment as National Business Partner for a leading multinational company (Global leaders in the category with the largest selling brand).
- Expert on Sensory Evaluation on raw materials and finished products.
- Daily Analysis on Caramel/DM Water/Raw water/Caustic soda and HCl/Laboratory Chemicals.
- To maintain calibration and validation technique of all the laboratory equipments used at site such as B S Meter, Micro Meter, PH Meter, Moisture Balance, conductivity Meter, Colouri meter, Turbidity meter, Granticule magnifier, sore Hardness tester, Analytical balance etc.
- Handling and analyze of products related customer complaints and resolved as per the laid down procedure in time.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports on Finished Product Specifications for better Quality Control.
- To approve Batch Production Records and Batch Packaging Records.
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Food and Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any reputable FMCG Company (liquor and non-liquor industry preferred)
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT etc.)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Excellent communication, negotiation