- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information. . Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting informations preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information. . Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurated and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience.
- Smooth with computer technologies.
- Having driving license and knowledge about branding and advertising material.
- Knowledge of accounting software like Synergy, tally, swostik, Finpro etc.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.