- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or management preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills..
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary.
- Prior experience working with financial accounts.
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Sumuda).
A Reputed Real State Company
A leading Manufacturing Company
A Leading FMCG Company
Fleur Himalayan Limited
A Reputed Manufacturing Company
A Reputed Hardware Company
D-Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd.
Reliance Spinning Mills Pvt.Ltd
A Reputed Company