Leading Automobile Company
Toyota - Global Automobile Brand is now-a-days customers’ No. 1 choice. With its service, sales and spare part strategy, Toyota has reached out to its customers beyond one nation geography.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Candidate must have have knowledge of Microsoft Office package, mainly excel.
- +2 passed / Bachelor running or Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related field with one year of experience.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills. (Freshers can apply)
TO APPLY :
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Srijana).