- Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the dealership's workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in the automotive field.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494 (Babli).
A Reputed Company
A Leading Automobile Company
Vijay Motors Pvt. Ltd.
A Reputed Automobile Company