- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must have two wheeler with valid liccense.
- Planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Customer relationship management.
- Managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801084259 (Manita).
Continental Trading Enterprises
A Leading Lubricant Comapny
A Reputed Company
A Reputed Hardware Company