A Reputed Automobile Company
The automobile industry comprises a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling. An automobile is a means of transportation that usually has wheels and an engine. ... A passenger vehicle, usually four-wheeled, propelled by an engine or motor that is part of it, esp. an internal-combustion engine, and meant for traveling on streets or roads; motorcar.
- Manage, mentor and lead sales team members.
- Develop monthly, quarterly annual sales plan for the sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goal and reporting results as necessary.
- Exposure on Business development and Network development for primary and secondary sales.
- Industry analysis, market share and trend analysis.
- Willing to travel for marketing.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Successful previous least 1-2 years of experience in related field.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude.
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation.
- Expert in time management.
- Organized work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Candidates must have 2 wheeler with vaild driving license.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Usha).