A Leading Automobile Company
It is one of the largest private industrial and trading conglomerates in Nepal, the company has been involved in a wide spectrum of industrial operations, manufacturing and trading products, ranging from industrial goods to consumer durables and non-durables. Good quality products and services, high production capacity, prompt delivery and warm interaction with the consumers have further enhanced the reputation that the group carries. This combined with an excellent marketing network has enabled us to cover a wide market.
- Analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and postential customers.
- Meet monthy sales targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and support management team for recommending service and profit improvements; and
- Recommen new opportunities to the management and team.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Self -motivated
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000