Ambe Cement, a part of the Ambe Group (focused on residential housing, manufacturing cement & steel), has been a major payment the Nepalese manufacturing sector since entering the market in 2004 when it commissioned its first cement plant in Parsa, Birgunj (about 300 km east of Kathmandu). Today, with an annual capacity of 365, 000 MT, 3 grinding plants and in house lab tested, Ambe Cement is truly committed to providing the construction industry with cement quality that's truly international.
- Develop and maintain customers database and sales network
- Plan and implement sales strategy
- Set and meet the sales target
- Exceed challenging performance goals by converting prospects to members
- Outspoken, flexible on time and trustworthy
- Should have very strong dealer/distributor network
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill
- Should be able to handle operations independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001(Kunta).