Baraha Jewellery Industries Pvt Ltd.
Baraha Jewellery Industries Pvt. Ltd was established as a small company in 1995 AD. The Head office of the company is in New Road, Kathmandu, Nepal.
We are looking for a friendly, good looking Salesperson to assist customers in our jewellery showroom. The Salesperson is responsible for greeting customers, helping them find items in the store and ringing up purchases. Salesperson must have excellent communication skills, meets sales objectives while remaining polite and helpful to customers.
- Greet customers.
- Help customers find items in the Showroom.
- Provide customers with information about items.
- Ring up purchases.
- Elevate complaints to management.
- Keep track of inventory.
Working time and holidays:
- 48 Hours a week
- 6 month perception period
- 18 days annual leave
- 12 sick leave
- A degree in Sales, marketing, commerce or a related field would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivation to work through busy shifts.