- Reviewing inventory levels and ordering new product as needed to meet sales goals
- Monitoring and maintaining POS systems to ensure they are working properly
- Training new staff members in company policies and procedures, including those related to safety
- Coordinating and scheduling staff work schedules and approving time off requests
- Managing company inventory by monitoring stock levels and ordering new merchandise based on customer demand
- Liaising with vendors to arrange deliveries and shipments of merchandise or other items
- Coordinating marketing and promotional campaigns with retail managers and other staff members
- Performing clerical tasks such as stocking shelves with inventory, processing payments, and ringing up purchases
- Maintaining a clean and safe store environment by following health and safety rules
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in retail management or similar preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role in a related retail environment.
- Proficiency in office and retail management software, such as MS Word, Excel, and Retail Pro.
- Extensive knowledge of retail strategies and consumer behavior.
- Experience in keeping stock records and managing merchandise budgets.
- Ability to facilitate merchandise movement, packing, pricing, and replenishment.
- Exceptional ability to design creative and appealing product displays.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494(Babli).