Junior Logistic Officer
Reliance Spinning Mills Ltd. is a joint venture of Golyan and Maliram Shivkumar (MS) Group. It is a high-tech spinning plant with machinery from world renowned textile machinery manufacturers like Laxmi Rieter, Savio and Schlafhorst saurer.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
- Preparing our clients' orders by gathering and loading stock.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience of 2-3 years as a logistics in related field.
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Physically fit and mobile.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).