The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Responsible for ensuring timely payroll processing, retirement funds processing and settlement processing;
- Understand and keep abreast of all company, government and other applicable compliance; requirements and ensures tasks are performed in accordance with these requirements;
- Helps to provide guidance to employees and other HR functions in matters related to Payroll processing, systems, and tax laws.
- Assist in implementing of HR policies and other initiatives;
- Provide smooth and efficient support in the HR Department;
- Responsible for ensuring up to date and accurate in HRIS;
- Prepare analytical reports and presentation required for HR matrix.
- Should have completed Bachelor’s degree in HR;
- Minimum two (2) years to three ( 3) years of experience in a similar capacity;
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in HRIS & computer applications esp PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Zeal to pursue careers in HR.