A Reputed Company
A Reputed Company
- Align and develop human resource towards attaining company’s Objectives, Vision, goal through value creation for organization as well as society as a whole.
- Develop Strategies for human resource development plans, execute plans, monitor and review for human resource efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recruitment plans, Retention plans and projection of the Human Resource required for the growth and value creation of organization.
- Develop the strategy for aligning the Human Resource to the company values.
- Implement the strategy, monitor, review and revise in accordance to achieve the organization’s objective through value creation
- Work as a liaison officer with the labor related organization such as labor office, Trade Union, In-house labor union, Social Security fund and other labor related offices.
- Ensure and solve the Human Resource related issues and document them and report to the reporting authority such as regulatory authority, management and other related offices.
- Ensure compliance related to the Human Resource laws’, Internal Rules and regulations etc.
- MIS report to be prepared with in the time frame and provide to the management and reporting authority.
- Report to management and Reporting Manager as per the requirement.
- Proven working minimum of 3 year experience as HR officer
- Have adequate knowledge of Taxation, Accounting/ Finance, Human Resource law and other related law etc.
- Must have strong analytical mind and sound command over MIS Reporting.
- Have strong Command over Excel, Word and ERP Software including command over HR Modules.
- Can Co-ordinate with other department in terms of requirements and quality.
- Must have strong Communication and Interpersonal Skill with patience and problem solving approach
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.