Credit Control & Collection Officer
- Job Category:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Job Location:
- Offered Salary:
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or relevant subject
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Prefered Age:
- 30 - 40 Years
- Vehicle Possesion:
- Apply Before(Deadline):
- 28-March-2019 (9 days from now)
- Engage in collection of receivables via phone.
- Maximise collection of payment from all customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Research unallocated cash for posting to debtor ledger.
- Maintain efficient records of collection activities.
- Monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Credit Control Supervisor for review and action.
- Assist in the dispatch of invoices, airway bills, reminders and finance charge letters
- Numerical skills.
- Credit analysis and debt collection skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills (English and local language), spoken and written. Knowledge of Mandarin is advantageous
- Telephone handling skills
For further information, directly contact at 9801048492(Legeeena).