Credit Control & Collection Officer
A Logistic Company
DHL is an American company which was absorbed in to express division and now exist as the division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services.
- Engage in collection of receivables via phone.
- Maximise collection of payment from all customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Research unallocated cash for posting to debtor ledger.
- Maintain efficient records of collection activities.
- Monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Credit Control Supervisor for review and action.
- Assist in the dispatch of invoices, airway bills, reminders and finance charge letters
- Numerical skills.
- Credit analysis and debt collection skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills (English and local language), spoken and written. Knowledge of Mandarin is advantageous
- Telephone handling skills
For further information, directly contact at 9801048492(Legeeena).