Daraz, Nepal's No. 1 Online Marketplace, is not just an online shopping platform, rather is a complete lifestyle destination.
- Maintaining attractive content for a large and diverse portfolio of men’s fashion products (Clothing, Bags, Shoes, Accessories, etc)
- Ensuring all product page data is structured in line and manage price competitiveness, assortment and stock availability
- Visit vendors when necessary to inspect products, communicate any product or price questions, negotiate contracts to get the desired pricing, analyze multiple vendors to decide which to use for a particular product
- Communicate with marketing team on promotions and campaigns
- Liaising with suppliers concerning details of new and existing products, ensuring consistency of the categories (pricing, products, banners, brands)
- Ensuring the correct product images are displayed, arranging new photography where necessary.
- Collaborating with the production team on uploading new products on the website
- Maximizing the effectiveness of current product pages; ensuring they are fully optimized
- Managing and driving customer reviews and assisting with wider team with commercial report building in Excel
- Master’s degree in business or engineering disciplines from top university with minimum 2 years of experience in the related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with proven ability to represent your organization in external meetings with senior stakeholders
- Negotiation track-record and demonstrated ability to influence others
- Must be a good communicator and negotiator and have interpersonal skills to effectively maintain vendor relationships