- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree with at least 1-2 years experience in relevant field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494 (Babli).