Account Payable Officer
A Logistic Company
DHL is an American company which was absorbed in to express division and now exist as the division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services.
- To provide company with control and visibility over the entire life cycle of a payment transaction.
- To support a seamless process from point of order to payment with the use of suitable technology .
- Work with cross functional team on payment related matters such as medical benefits payment to employees, GeT issues,etc.
- Attend to employees' queries related to reimbursement or payment and process medical insurance for employees.
- Update and maintain vendor information in a system and validate PO invoices before arranging for payment.
- Input procurement tasks in GeT and coordinate with Shared Service on invoice booking.
- Handle tax invoice and validate before arrange for payment.
- To support company when it moves from a manual process to automation by introducing efficiency controls.
- Good verbal and wriiten communication skills
- Strong Accounting Acumen and good knowledge about systems
- Degree holder in accounting
For further information, directly contact at 9801048492(Legeena).