- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Intermediate completed or Bachelor running or in business, marketing, or related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 1 year of experience in related field.
- Candidate must have two wheeler and valid driving license,
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoint
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801086120 (Madhukar).
A Reputed Hardware Company
A Leading ISP Company