- Install new products, and test them to ensure they are working correctly.
- Educating the client on how to use and maintain their device.
- Perform maintenance and provide customer support.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Order parts needed for repairs if needed.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Diploma in Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Ability to install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills.
- Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job.
- Ability to work independently without much supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage time.
- Leadership quality
- Candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).
A Reputed Company
A Leading Automobile Company
Vijay Motors Pvt. Ltd.