Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Logistic
JTI - Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and sells its brands in 120 countries. As of 2018, JTI employed about 40,000 people around the world at 400 offices, 27 factories, five research & development centers and five tobacco processing facilities.
- Proven working experience in logistics industry
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrate ability to lead and mange staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent in statistics and excel working
- Good knowledge of reporting
- Planning & Managing logistics, warehouse, transportation.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Supervise, Coach and train warehouse work force.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline target .