Regional Sales Manager
Ambe Cement, a part of the Ambe Group (focused on residential housing, manufacturing cement & steel), has been a major payment the Nepalese manufacturing sector since entering the market in 2004 when it commissioned its first cement plant in Parsa, Birgunj (about 300 km east of Kathmandu). Today, with an annual capacity of 365, 000 MT, 3 grinding plants and in house lab tested, Ambe Cement is truly committed to providing the construction industry with cement quality that's truly international.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence