- Develop relationships with all clients and recommend ideas to improve production through the use of the products.
- New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information collected from market.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience in electrical equipment marketing.
- Have a consultative Merketing plan and approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Driven and motivated
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel 30-40% of the time
- Ability to work as a team
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000.