JTI - Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and sells its brands in 120 countries. As of 2018, JTI employed about 40,000 people around the world at 400 offices, 27 factories, five research & development centers and five tobacco processing facilities.
- Analyzing the performance of each marketing activities. Track the data and drive the desired results through team collaboration.
- Identify when to focus on branding activities and when to do sales driving marketing activities. Work with team to effectively execute those activities and plan.
- Analyze industry and competitors activities and finalize our ground level activities with expected sales and budget to the different channels
- Analyze our sales records and relate with marketing activities within that areas. Make future activities ensuring achievement of footfall target to reach the sales goal.
- Illuminate how we’re spending marketing budget on product lunch, branding, and estimate how much we’ll be spending next year, given our growth patterns.
- Help us to define and deliver marketing goals, objectives, KPIs and regularly communicate performance to executive team.
- Answer the question: Has our brand awareness fallen in the last 3 months? Are we positioning our brand as the 1st choice to our target customers? Does your plan help to drive and achieve sales target? Compare our activities with competitors to find the trends, then helps us pinpoint further marketing activities ahead.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Numerical skills.
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001 (Kunta)