Junior Executive Procurement
A Leading Automobile Company
It is one of the largest private industrial and trading conglomerates in Nepal, the company has been involved in a wide spectrum of industrial operations, manufacturing and trading products, ranging from industrial goods to consumer durables and non-durables. Good quality products and services, high production capacity, prompt delivery and warm interaction with the consumers have further enhanced the reputation that the group carries. This combined with an excellent marketing network has enabled us to cover a wide market.
- Receive Requisition from various department and maintain record.
- Place timely order to selected supplier.
- Ensure timely delivery by Supplier.
- Receive good and verify adequate supply .
- Maintain database of all procurement Including Indent data , purchase order date and rate , supply date , bill no and date etc.
- Deliver/ dispatch received goods to concerned department .
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
- Intermediate Pass
- Two wheeler with valid driving License
- Receive Requisition From various department and Maintain Record
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).