A Reputed Automobile Company
The automobile industry comprises a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling. An automobile is a means of transportation that usually has wheels and an engine. ... A passenger vehicle, usually four-wheeled, propelled by an engine or motor that is part of it, esp. an internal-combustion engine, and meant for traveling on streets or roads; motorcar.
- Attend client meetings on regular basis or when delegated to handle such task.
- Prepare client reports on regular basis and submit such to the appropriate authority.
- Develop workable strategies for marketing and sales generation.
- Develop helpful plans that will target new and prospective customers for the organization.
- Retain all the existing clients of the organization.
- Work together with the account planners of the organization for proper analysis of the chosen budget and clients brief.
- Prepare and submit to the appropriate authority in the organization, all advertising requirements.
- Meet clients’ needs latest by deadlines allotted to such needs.
- Manage account of the clients and also handle their invoicing.
- Maintain contact with the customers at every stage of advertising or marketing campaign.
- Check consistently and report in details, the progress recorded on campaigns.
- Negotiate on behalf of the organization with the client.
- Solve all the problems clients may report on and intimate the senior account executive of those problems he/she finds difficult to handle.
- Make available to customers campaign ideas and the costing.
- Excellent and motivational communication skills.
- Must have bike and valid license.
- Candidate must have Bachelor's degree with 1 year of experience.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience and skill in prioritizing tasks.
- Possess perfect understanding of the business process specific to the organization.
- Ability to handle tasks with little or no supervision by the senior account executive.
- Ability to work as member of a team.
- Possess keen eyes for details.
- Possess good understanding of budget restraints.
- Possess self confidence to help improve on the confidence level of the client in the organization.
- Possess good computer skills and knowledgeable about relevant technological applications related to the particular organization.
- Basic Computer knowledge with Microsoft word and Excel.
- Ability to perform and be productive even under pressure.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana)