The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Responsible for ensuring timely payroll processing, retirement funds processing and settlement processing;
- Understand and keep abreast of all company, government and other applicable compliance; requirements and ensures tasks are performed in accordance with these requirements;
- Assist in implementing of HR policies and other initiatives;
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention;
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning;
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals;
- Evaluate training programs;
- Should have completed Bachelor degree in HR or similar discipline;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a factory setting in a similar capacity;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Proficiency in HRIS & computer applications esp PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop;
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494.