Daily Grocery is one of the fastest growing Grocery and Retail chain of Nepal operated by the best professionals of this industry. The company is moving ahead to serve its customer with the highest quality products at the most reasonable price.
- Coordinate and oversee the staff's payroll management
- Oversee staff performance and attendance
- Maintain HR administrative record and look after Training and development of the staffs
- Design and implement HR policies especially on issues like working conditions, disciplinary procedure, absence management and others
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required
- Should have the knowledge of labor law and HR functions
- Should have people handling skills with effective convincing skills
- Should be outspoken, flexible on time, cooperative and trustworthy
- Assessment of human behavior, attitude and skills and decision-making capabilities
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Candidate with Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience of 2-3 Years in Human Resource Department required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (specifically in MS Excel), E-mail & Internet
- Good verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with out of the box problem solving approach.
- Ability to handle demanding working environment.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898001.