- Coordinate and oversee the staff recruitment and selection process
- Oversee staff performance and attendance
- Maintain HR administrative record
- Design and implement HR policies especially on issues like working conditions, disciplinary procedure, absence management and others
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required
- Should have the knowledge of labor law and HR functions
- Should have people handling skills with effective convincing skills
- Should be outspoken, flexible on time, cooperative and trustworthy
- Assessment of human behavior, attitude and skills and decision-making capabilities
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Candidate with Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience of 1-2 Yearrs in Human Resource Department required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (specifically in MS Excel), E-mail & Internet
- Good verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with out of the box problem solving approach.
- Ability to handle demanding working environment.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494.