Business Development Manager
Our clients were IME Digital Solution Ltd., a Nepalese fintech, which aims to provide digital financial services to customers in partnership with banks, telecom operators and other businesses.
- Oversee the overall Company’s daily business.
- Make strategies for business promotion with innovation ideas.
- Correspondence to universities and college in the world .
- Counsel walk – in inquiries and regular clients in the office .
- Guide students on admission requirements and procedures of college and universities in Australia.
- Assist Students with visa application documentation.
- Be updated about the immigration policies that are applicable to international students.
- Provide accurate and sufficient information to students /clients about Australia and its and visa procedures .
- Make weekly reports and regularly follow up clients and report to the Manger / concern authority .
- Attend meeting and workshops .
- Counselling students and parents, helping students in processing papers related any stage of praceduress.
- Provide weekly progress reports on student counselling , inquiry follow up and application filling and student responses.
- Preform other tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree ( in any discipline ) from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 2 year experience in the sector/ position will be highly preferred .
- Good Knowledge of Australian education System Education Counselling , Admission processing , visa Documentation and visa submission process.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills .
- Pleasant personality with excellent public speaking skills.
- Ability to use various Computer Applications.
- Fluency in English ( Written & Spoken).