Business Development Manager
Vastok International is a private company of Nepal focusing on trade and investment. Recently importing and selling Gazpromneft and G-Energy lubricant.
- Conduct research in new market to identify lubricants portfolio, competitors presence, market size, and ascertain our target
- Review current approach to business development and suggest for necessary changes to meet the target
- Innovate newer concepts in marketing and promotional activities to maximize returns and expand lubes branding
- Identify appropriate Dealer/ Sub-Dealer/Retailer in the new market and complete the deal to begin business in the territory
- Conduct sales negotiations with customers to achieve a profitable bargain
- Set and enforce service standards to satisfy customers with products and services
- Academic skill: At least a Bachelor’s degree in management and 6-8 years of experience as a business development manager. MBA with marketing/finance and experience is preferable.
- Marketing Skill: Develop and implement action plans for increased product awareness, sales and branding
- Analytical Skill: Conduct research to identify and adjust to developments/trends in a target market
- Leadership Quality: Ability to direct business development unit and coordinate with sales team to achieve set objectives.