- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field. .
- An associate's Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801086120 (Madhu).