A Leading paint company
A Leading paint company.
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals' contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others' dispositions.
- High school diploma (+2 or bachelor running) or equivalent.(Freshers can apply)
- Must have own bike/scooter with valid license
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani)