- Ensure proper inventory management.
- Ensure spare parts availability as per customer requirements and provide timely parts distribution in all respective territory when required.
- Communicate with dealers to achieve spare parts regional sales target.
- Ensure parts invoicing timely and deposit amount as per policy.
- Participate in recovery activities if required.
- Ensure proper documentation of invoice, dealers and parts promoter files.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor time to time.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have two wheeler and a valid driving license.
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to speak effectively one on one.
- Ability to effectively listen.
- Ability to interpret customer needs.
- Good organizational skills.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, other employees and owners.
- Be early, flexible and available for scheduling
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048458 (Suman).