Spare Parts officer
A leading Automotive Company
A leading automotive company
- Ensure proper inventory management.
- Ensure spare parts availability as per customer requirements and provide timely parts distribution in all respective territory when required.
- Communicate with dealers to achieve spare parts regional sales target.
- Ensure parts invoicing timely and deposit amount as per policy.
- Participate in recovery activities if required.
- Ensure proper documentation of invoice, dealers and parts promoter files.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor time to time.
- Candidate must have 2-3 years of experience in automobile ( Spare parts department).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- Candidate must have 2 wheeler with valid license.
- Ability to speak effectively one on one.
- Ability to effectively listen.
- Ability to interpret customer needs.
- Good organizational skills.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, other employees and owners.
- Be early, flexible and available for scheduling
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Seema).