Service Technician (Heavy equipment)
MAW Earthmovers Pvt. Ltd. is one of the oldest JCB dealers in Nepal and had its beginnings as an automobile workshop back in 1964. Over the years, the dealership has served as an agency for automobile ancillary units and tractors before finally venturing into Industrial and Construction equipment business.
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting clients.
- Installing and testing products, equipment, and machinery and providing instructions to customers on the proper usage of their product.
- Using diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluating the available information.
- Fixing defective or broken products or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
- Servicing home-based equipment, such as security systems, appliances, computer equipment, televisions, and heating and ventilation units.
- Servicing heavy equipment, such as farm or factory machines, diesel engines, and computer networks.
- Promoting the company's services.
- Maintaining your technical and mechanical skills.
- An associate's degree or technical certification in the industry.
- The ability to work independently.
- Managing overtime on service calls with patience and not rushing the job.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to diagnose and solve problems based on customers' non-technical descriptions.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry.
- Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently.
nterested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).