- Ensure proper inventory management.
- Ensure spare parts availability as per customer requirements and provide timely parts distribution in all respective territory when required.
- Communicate with dealers to achieve spare parts regional sales target.
- Ensure parts invoicing timely and deposit amount as per policy.
- Participate in recovery activities if required.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the dealership's workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanics or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in the automotive field.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
- Good organizational skills.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, other employees and owners.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chadani).