- Documentation of BOQ / Drawings related to Tender/Project awarded to MAW by Client.
- To attend weekly/fortnightly/monthly site meeting with Client/Consultant/Client's site In-charge/Other Contractors at site as per site requirement.
- Preparation of Minutes with Client/Consultant/Client's site In-charge after site meetings & finalize the deadlines in coordination with respective Site Engineer.
- Need to coordinate with Client's Site In-charge regarding preliminary support required at site before starting the Project work.
- Preparation of Work Schedule & Shop drawing with support from Draftsman & respective site Engineer.
- Need to get the Approval on Shop Drawing & Material Approval Request from Client/Consultant before submission of Material requisition with deadline of material requirement at site to procurement team.
- Preparation of report (Final BOQ/Rate Analysis) regarding "new line items" requirement as per approved Shop drawing & need to get approval from Client/Consultant.
- Preparation of guidelines & daily briefing to Site Engineers for work Execution.
- Submission of material Requisition & need to collect technical data in coordination with Procurement team (Material Approval/Rate Approval/MAR submission is mandatory).
- Planning/Projection/Monthly Billing Report is to be submitted to Executive Director.
- Need to coordinate with Site Engineers & Sub-Contactor Team for Project Execution/testing & commissioning of Material at site.
- Need to coordinate with Consultant/Client's site In-charge/Site Engineers & Sub-Contactor Team for Material Verification after work completion.
- Need to prepare Handover Document & As-built Drawing to Client/Consultant in coordination with Draftsman/Site Engineer.
- Need to share the final billing to client as well as submit Final report to Executive Director.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/Master's Degree in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical).
- Must have 10 Years of experience in a project-related field.
- Must have two-wheelers and a valid driving license,
- Project management & Execution
- manage people and coordinate with different stakeholders on construction sites
- Experience with maintaining positive relationships with institutional businesses and government agencies
- Good Communication Skills (Written + Verbal)
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).
A Leading Automobile Company
A Leading Trading Group
A Leading Trading Group
Reliance Spinning Mills Pvt.Ltd
KNP JAPAN PVT.LTD
A Reputed Paints Company
Fleur Himalayan Limited
Jawalakhel Group of Industries