We have serving our customers for the last 4 decades during this period of time we turned the no.1 dealer in the industry by achieving 100cr+ bussiness in the last finacial year.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard
- Minimum 2 years of experience in fuel and lubricant industry. ( For the Marketing of " MOBIL" Lubricants )
- Should have good presentation and communication skills
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Should have a clear understanding of business concepts and sales methods
- Must possess a valid driving license
For further information, directly contact at 9801898006(Rekha).