Mangalam Group is a leading business conglomerate dealing with water tanks (Suryodaya Polymers), CPVC, PVC Pipes and fittings (Mangalam Universal), Bath fittings and Sanitary ware (Bolan Home Solutions). The group is also involved in tourism industry with HighGround Adventures, Nepal's first and only tower Bungee and Zip-flyer.
- Planning & budgeting of overall unit’s for entire fiscal year.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products.
- Reaching the targets and set goals.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing and service strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Managing Director.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with distributor/dealers & influencer.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on a product feature.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
Candidate Preferred from similar industry (Hardware: Sanitary, Paint, Pipe & Tank, Cement/Steel etc.)
7-8 years experience on which minimum 3 years experience is required in supervisor/Managerial roles of handling Area/Regional Sales& Marketing activities.
Interested professionals are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For queries, directly contact at 9801048492 (Arati).