Regional Sales Manager
Mangalam Group is a leading business conglomerate dealing with water tanks (Suryodaya Polymers), CPVC, PVC Pipes and fittings (Mangalam Universal), Bath fittings and Sanitary ware (Bolan Home Solutions). The group is also involved in tourism industry with HighGround Adventures, Nepal's first and only tower Bungee and Zip-flyer.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801898002(Sushil).