Project Sales Executive
The 135-years long legacy of the Dugar Group is carried forward by KL Dugar Group. Established in 1989, KL Dugar Group has been a trusted and respected name in Nepal for more than two decades, with its brands representing the best in quality.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time;
- Developing project scopes and objectives ensuring technical feasibility;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation;
- Identifying customers, contacting them and eventually cross selling the services/products of the company;
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in Project Management and Sales;
- Have a confident, smart and engaging personality;
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent sales and negotiation skills;