Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytic
- Lead and manage multiple projects and act as the escalation point for all development issues specific to projects.
- Define scope, milestones, deliverables and resources requirement for projects. Perform project’s budget estimation, planning and scheduling.
- Strategic project planning and review each project daily while ensuring quality delivery of the projects.
- Ensure complete understanding of the development estimate and project scope - lead development team to deliver project within the framework of the given estimate and assumptions.
- Guide, Motivate, Empower team members and provide timely feedback on their performance.
- Participate in employee recruitment and selection process.
- Be an effective communication channel between the client, onsite lead, and development team regarding project status, issues and risks to customer and management.
- Identify, track and manage all risks and manage the mitigation plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software development and Process Management.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle, database technologies, specifically Oracle, data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of project management and dimensional modeling concepts and tools.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.