WorldLink is the largest private sector Internet and data service provider in Nepal.
- Design the Product Portfolio of the company to Insure maximum Adaptation
- Design consumer Offering and Promotions
- Product and service life-cycle management to increase the ROI from products and services.
- Develop Long term Product portfolio to drive growth and complementary solution/platform to support the center business
- Elaborating and developing communication channels.
- Following up the Product, Services and Solutions implementation and its technical execution till commercially launching it.
- Providing support in the identification of product, services and solution needs and setting targets
- Participating and performing analysis of Product, Services and Solution performance data with the targets and preparing follow-up and result reports.
- Monitoring existing customer satisfaction, complaints and needs and plans for necessary actions for existing and future products, services and solutions.
- Conduct research in coordination with research team to know product, services and solutions need in market.
- Monitor competitor products & services & report market trends routinely and act accordingly.
- Coordinates and work closely with different teams in the company to achieve product and service life-cycle management and solution implementation and further actions
- Master’s Degree in Management or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field
- Experience in ICT, device or consumer electronics will be of added advantage
- Cooperative with excellent communication and organizational skills Project management Skills
- Excellent coordinative and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills
- Excellent means of analysis and marketing researches methods
- Knowledge of target setting and performance evaluation
For further information, directly contact at 9801898006(Rekha).