Samsung India Electronics
Samsung is committed to complying with local laws and regulations as well as applying a strict global code of conduct to all employees. It believes that ethical management is not only a tool for responding to the rapid changes in the global business environment, but also a vehicle for building trust with its various stakeholders including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities. With an aim to become one of the most ethical companies In the world, Samsung continues to train its employees and operate monitoring systems, while practicing fair and transparent corporate management.
- Coordinate with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
- Find potential vendor for branch operations
- Ensuring cost-effective purchase of all materials and services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Manage sourcing capabilities and supply chain
- Responsible for strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors and building long-term relationships
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers
- Compare proposals for price and specifications thorugh Bidding and Quotation Management System(BQMS)
- Will be working as procurement manager for all divisions of the Branch
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, negotiation and leadership skills
- Bachelors with 5 years of Experience(Masters Preferred)
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898002