- Should maintain accuracy while creating and verifying purchase order informaiton including product costing and shipping instructions.
- Should responsible for accurate entry, maintenance and submission of purchase orders based on market demand and stock replenishment.
- Should resolve purchase order discrepancies and update information accordingly.
- Should review and expedite purchase orders as per necessity.
- Should Coordinate with suppliers for order report submissions.
- Should maintain supplier price lists.
- Should manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices.
- Should assist with quoting, materials purchasing and quantity checks.
Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies.
Should communicate with suppliers in relation to order processing.
Should maintain filing of all purchase order documents.
Should maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product
performance and inventories.
Should maintain relationships with producers, suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
Assesses/estimates total costs of company purchases and conduct cost benefit analysis.
Evaluate suppliers on the basis of the price, quality, and speed of delivery of products and services.
Analyze pricing proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices.
- Females candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Procurement Executive should be graduate in bachelor's degree in management.
- preferable in marketing with specialization.
- Should have 3 to 5 years work experiences of supply management for trading company.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Problem solving approach and learning attitude.
Knowledge of LC, TT and other procurement related terminology in supply chain management.
Strong interpersonal skills & fluency in oral communication in Nepal, English & Hindi.
Ability to work in a team and cope up with stress.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9808938218 (Bijay Mandal).
A Reputed Company
A Leading Automobile Company
Vijay Motors Pvt. Ltd.
A Reputed Automobile Company