A Leading paint company
A Leading paint company.
- Consulting with the editorial team and brainstorming creative concepts.
- Coordinating photography assignments and allocating projects to in-house photographers.
- Hiring specialist photographers and negotiating fees, if relevant.
- Obtaining rights to photographs, as well as permission to shoot at designated locations, when required.
- Selecting photographs that complement the text in the way envisaged by the editorial team.
- Editing and artfully positioning photographs to accompany texts.
- Submitting photographic designs for approval in a timely manner.
- Obtaining feedback from editorial teams and making relevant changes, when required.
- Keeping track of industry trends and advancements in the field of photographic editing.
- Bachelors running or associate degree in photography, visual arts, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of work-related examples.
- Advanced proficiency in photograph editing software, such as Lightroom, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in appealing photographic content.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and integrate editorial feedback.
- Extensive experience in coordinating photography projects and meeting deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of copyright and other relevant permissions.
- Proficiency in keeping up with photography trends and related technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
TO APPLY :
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).